[Review] #13cs…of Cultist Blowpipes and Critterly Dislikes by Both Sides of My Table
“Mad monks and bonkers Cultist I can cope with. I’ve rubbed shoulders with a few when popping back to the US in 1920’s and I’m even OK with the idea of the sleeping malevolent evil they try to awake. But what on Earth…or to be…
Two new PM:AR reviews in Spanish
A new review by Darkstone.es “Perdition’s Mouth is a very tactical and cooperative game in which you play the role of one or more heroes who enter a grotto that is plagued by insectoid beings and a sect of cultists. It emphasizes originality on all…
Timo Multamäki is interviewed in Italian – Part 1/2
You can find the first part of the interview here. The website has a google translate link to translate it in the tongue you prefer.
A polish review from For2Players
“Euro game and dungeon crawl. Two genre in the world of boardgaming that do not quite go hand in hand. The Finnish publisher Dragon Dawn Productions has set the stage for their merger and created Perdition’s Mouth: Abyssal Rift. Can this title really be called…
The Innovative Euro-Style Dungeon Crawler by Geek & Sundry
“Perdition’s Mouth: Abyssal Rift is a mouthful. That title also serves as a solid forewarning of this game being mentally demanding. This is not your typical Descent clone…” The complete review can be found here.
- [Review] #13cs…of Cultist Blowpipes and Critterly Dislikes by Both Sides of My Table
- PM:TG #32 – Completion of project, finally a fix for broken Örns and more
- PM:RE #40 – Production updates and Conventions
- Happyshops has started a crowdfunding campaign for the localisation of Perditions Mouth expansions in German.
- PM:RE #39 – Expansion News